Friday, January 15, 2010

MY BEST FRIENDS ^_^

PANG SHI QUAN

This Is "Sozai King"
His hair so FASHION la !!!!
Hehe ~~~ Keep bully by us ~~
Wakakaka !!!
Firehalzen ???
Like fire meh ???
Hehe ~~
Now enjoy the bully of US !!!
Beware Shi Quan !!

Wakakakakaka !!!


LAM SIU FAI

Oh yea ~~~ SEJARAH PRINCESS !!!!!!
wakakaka !!!! HE no bird bird la ~~~
LAM SIU FAI IS a pretty girl ~~
Wakaka !!!!! Will you marry me Siu Fai ??
I love you so much !!!!!!
You are so cute and charming ~~~
MArryyyyyyyyyyy meee !!!!!!
My lover princess !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Baby !!!!!!!!
My good friend !!!!!!
THAM ZI MING
Oh THE LAUGHING GUY !!!!!!
Laugh till the whole school can crash jor lu ~
Wakakaka ^_^
Anyway I like your laughing style ~~
Like Jay Sing the Mr Magic like that ~~
Keep laughing ~~~
Hehe ^^
You are my very good friend ^_^
Gambateh ba ~~
MELVIN TAI

Roket ROKET roket !!!!!!!!!
Don't keep say Rokiah la ~~~~
I know she is beautiful la ~~~
And you want her to become your mother ~~~
Wakaka ^_^
Jz joking la ~~~
Miss you alot when you go to 4 Bestari ~~

Haizzzz .....
Anyway You are my best friend ~~
Keep the good work up ~~
And I hope your dreams will come true ~~

CHONG FATT KANG

1 ! 2 ! 3 ! TUAN , BOLEHKAH SAYA MASUK BARIS ?
TERIMA KASIH TUAN !!!!
Lolx ==
KP future leader !!
Wakaka ^_^
hey man ~~ Don't always say i sot or childish la ~~
That is playing only ~~~
So bad you ~~~
Hehe ~~
But anyway ~~
You are my good friend ~~
1 ! 2 ! 3 ! TUAN BOLEHKAH SAYA KELUAR BARIS ??
1 ! 2 ! 3 ! TERIMA KASIH TUAN !!!!!

YONG CHEE MING

YEa Yea Yea !!!!!
CHee Ming THE DOTA GOD !!!!!!!!!
DOTA KING to DOTA GOD !!!!!
Play dota Pro dou !!!!!
Once he in game ~~~
No need paly jor lo ~~~
Haha ^_^
And you keep pikat girls ~~~
Wakaka ~~
Don't say no ~~~
I saw it !!!!!!!
Hehe ^_^

HOO CHEE HOW
Oh yea ~~
Hoo Chee How the Sozai King too ~~
Wakaka !!!!!
KEeep bully Gan Wei Hoong de ~~
Eh ~~ Say me Na bie ??
Me not Na bie la ~
This is acting only ~~
Hehe ^_^
Anyway you have a very strong body with a lot muscles !!
Jia You !!!!!!