Thursday, January 21, 2010

My best friends ~~

CHIN KOK ONN

Hehe ^_^
Don't know why your pic is in my blog ??
wakakakaka !!!!
I know we din't know each other familier ~~
But I want to know you !!!
Welcome my good friend ~~~
GAMBATEH O ~~

SEE ZHI FEI

HUI YO !!!!!!! You blek ????????
See Zhi Fei wu ~~~~
So many girls chase wu ~~

Wakakakaka !!!!!!!!
This pic you very sozai la ~~
Like a blek blek king ~~

Hehe ^_^
We are friends since standard 1 de ~~

So long jor lu ~~
Hehe ^^

We are forever best friends !!!!!!

LIM JIA LOONG

TANDAS PEREMPUAN ????
Wakakakakaka !!!!
This pic I dl from your profile ya ~
Sry copy cat ~~~
Asimo the pro guy !!!
Hehe ^_^
You play more then you sure pro !!!

I believe in you de ~~~
GAMBATEH JAI LOONG !!
My best friend !!!!


CHIN LI HEAN

FUYOH !!!!!!!!!!! Want to fight ??
Michael Chin so bull ~~~
Like want to fight de ~~

Haha ^^
Your wear the bracer like wearing the rain coat de ~
Hehe ~~~ huhu ~~~~
Come come battle la ~~~

wakakakakaka !!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway we are best friends de ~~
Jia You !!!!


KEVIN WEE

THE PRO IN MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!
I am really shock that you can be able to learn so many instruments de ~
So good la ~~
And all the instruments you are pro de ~~
Thx for teaching me some of the skills o ~
I am really thankful to you ~~
May GOD bless you always !!!
My best Friend !!!!


TONY

Oh yea !!!!!!!! TONY WA !!!!!!
Hehe ^_^
I still remember the song that you sing that day at THAILAND de ~
Very sozai la ~~~
Really really very very sozai ~~
"masterbeding" wa !!!!!!
Walao ye !!!
Anyway I must try my best to find out your gf is who ~

And sing back that song to you ~~
Hehe ^^

My best friend ~~

DANIEL GAN

FUYOH !!!! DRUM KILLER !!!!!
So pro in drum !!!!!
And 1 more thing ~~~
He like act cooooooool like a gorila ~~

wakakakakaka !!!!!!!
Gorila king !!!!!!
I love it ~~~
Hehe ^_^

You are always my best friend ~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAI HON

WAI HON YA ~~ Wai Hon ya ~~
First time let me take photo like that ~~
Very handsome face ~~~
Hehe ^_^
You very tall la ~~
I really want to squeezzzzzz you into a flat tin ~~

See how you say you tall ~~
Wakkakakaka !!!!!!!
Play dota la Guai Zai Hon ~~
So nice the dota game ~~
Haha ^_^

You are my best FRIEND EVER !!!!!!!

LEE FUWIN

THIS IS CHAN WA HANDSOME GUY !!!!!!!
A lot of girls are chasing him till want mad jor ~~
Wakakakakaka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your hand like rock and roll the style ~~
Hehe ^^
You very fit la ~~
Make me so scare you ~~~
And last time you step on my toes !!!!
SO PAINFUL LA !!
hehe ^^

I remember it always ~~
My best friend ~~~

SAMUEL TEH

Oh yea ~~~~~~ THE BOY WHO FALL IN LOVE ~~
SAMUEL TEH !!!!!!!!!
Wakakakakakakakaka !!!!!!!!!
Samuel Teh has a love story la ~~~

Keep chasing girls de ~~
And kacau them de ~~

You know I am saying who ~~~
Hehe ~ HAha ~~ Huhu ~~~

Come come solo baby ~~~
Lets beat it and see who win ~~

Lolx ==
I forget jor ~~
I can't disturb you from chasing girls ~~
Hehe ^^

My best best friend !!!!!!!!