Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CHU KIN WAH

WALAO !!! YENG MAN !!!!!
Hehe ~~~~
I don't have your pic leh ~~

So download from your profile ~~
Sry ya ~~~
HEhe ~~
Jz want tell you that you are my best friend ~~
Hehe ~~
Very handsome la you ~~

Always make people laugh de ~
So funny la you ~~
Keep it on always ~

TENG XIAN YUAN

165 cm tall ???
165 cm ????????
I give you this la ~~~~ "o0o"
so tall say 165 cm ~~
I kill you 99 ~~
wakakakaka !!!!!!!

Oii ~~
Give me some of your height la ~
I want it pls ~
My good good friend ~~

JUSTIN KOK
Yea ~~~ NICE PICTURE ~~~~
I manage to capture it when you turn your head around ~~
Nice post you made ~~
Justin Kok Pro guitar woo ~~~
Good work la Justin ~~
hehe ~~ Huhu ~~~
Still remember how we meet each other ??
I meet at Sir Wong there first ~~
Then At scout ~~
very good relationship ~~~
Wakakaka !!!
You are my good good friend ~~
I love you ~~
FONG SEAN YANG
Aiyoyoyo ~~~~~
Why you want to change school leh ??
You got so many friends in Chan Wa leh ~
Lolx ==
Hey hey man !!!!!!
We meet each other when we become prefect o ~~
wakakakaka !!!
I like your style la ~~~
Keep laughing ~~~
And you help me a lot in preparing the farewell de ~~

Thx SO mUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are my best friend ever !!!!!!
GAN SOON FATT
Gan Soon Fatt a ~~~~~~
I want bully you ~~~
hehe ~~~ Huhu ~~~ wawa ~~~
What you doing in this pic o ??
Remember when you are a scout ??
You are my old member la baby ~
Always don't come to the meeting ~~
Haha ~~
But nvm de la ~~~
Most important is our friendship din't end !!!!!!
My good good good friend ~