Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My best Friends ~~

RYAN

Are you Showing me :"o0o" ???
Wakaka !!!!!
My skills of taking pictures is great !!!
Lolx ==
Hehe ^_^
You are my good friend ~~~

LEE SHI SHENG

THE SEXY QUEEN !!!!!!!
Wakakakakaka !!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe ~~
You really look like A sexy Queen during your performance ~
Haiz ........
I know we have some quarrels among us ~~
But We are Still FOREVER FRIENDS ~~~
Shi Sheng !!!!
You are my best friend !!!
Pls don't keep all the bad things that happened in your heart ~~

We are The Pair of Best Friends Foever !!!
Keep It On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember What I said to you ~~
My Best Friend ~~~


CHONG ENG LEE

Chong Eng Lee ~~~
The Handsome boy ~~
Hehe ^_^
So brave Eng Lee ~~~
I like your brave style de ~~~
Hehe ^_^

Anyway you are my good friend de ~~
And pls don't be so hurt on Love la ~~
I also tried it before de ~~~
GAMBATEH BA ^^


WONG JIN BEEN

THE AEROPLANE KING
Wakakaka !!!!!
Tall guy ~~~

Why you don't go to the farewell gathering ??
Miss you so much there la ~~~
hehe ~~~

Come on Baby ~~
Sing the banana Song with me ~~~
haha ~~~
Anyway You are My best Friend !!!
I love you !!!

LIM WEI REN

Yea !!!! THE DOTA GOD !!!!
So pro in dota ~~~~
Hehe ^_^

Remember the Genting Trip ??
Thx a lot for helping me ~~
But I am very sorry too due to making a lot of noice ~~
Sry ya ~~

Hope you will forgive me ya ~~
Friendship Forever ~~~
GAMBATEH REN !!!!!