Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Best Friends ^_^

GAN KOK WUI


HeHe ~~ SO CUTE AH !!!!!!
Okok ~ He is my best friend ever ^_^

The Keke Team ~
Wakakaka ~
So long Wui has accompany me gila with Keke ~
And this makes me feel that he is very good ~
Haha ^^

SIOW WEN JIE


Yea ~~~
This is my second Best Friend ^_^
Always bully keke de ~
HAte him bully my tourtist too ~~
Next time I want Teach you how to play with bear bear !!
Don't Bully it by pulling it face la ~~
Or I pull you in Keke Team ~
Wakakaka >.<

KENNETH CHONG


This is the face of a "YAM CONG"
Yea yea ~~ Keep lick me la ??
Come on la !!!
See your face also know that you are very "YAM"
Hehe ~~~
Anyway he is my best friend too ~
Come on Baby !!!!
!! YAM CHONG !!

CHEOK GWAN FUNG


WOW !!! COOL MAN !!
Hehe ^^ Like your cool style ~~
You always bully me too de ~~
So bad ~
Next time I must revenge you jor ~~
Wakakaka ^^
But very scare leh !!
You are my best friend ever !!
COOL MAN !

LEE KAR SENG


BAD BULLY !!!
Keep Hit me , Bang me , Knock me , Pintch me ,Laugh me !!!!
Wakakakak ~~
Call me dota noob ??
My troll can kill you till your bird bird drop out !
Come la !!!!
I PRO Troll to pwned you baby !!

HEhe ><

WONG LIK BING

"黄梨饼"
Wakakaka !!!!
I love you LIK BING !!!
Come come marry me ~~
But pls don't punch me and scold me
I scare you leh ~
hehe ^_^
This is my big bully good friend ^^

WONG YEE YEW

Cawangan Headboy ^_^
Handsome guy ~~~
Haha ~
Last time we are enermy de ~
But now we are good friends ^^
Hehe ~~ and you are prefect too ~~
Very good same with me ^^
My good friend ~~~
LEE JUN KIAT

YEa Yea Cool baby !!!!!!
Jun Kiat Is so friendly and kind that make people likes him ^^
I really likes him after going to the Johor camp de ~~
Keep up the good character that you have !!!
Haha ~~~~
And 1 more ~~
Dun see too much lucah thing la ~~
Not good for health ~~
Hehe ^_^

FOO CHIN LIAN
Oh Baby !!!!!!!
THE MUSIC LOVER !!!
We are very close friend leh ~~
And you always support me when i am sad ~~
Haha ^_^
So good friend you are ~~
And you are so tall ~~
I like your style ~
KEEP IT ON BA !!!!!!!

BRANDON LOW
Lolx ==
Good dancer brandon !!!!
Keep the good work up ^^
And thanks for teaching me some of the break style ~
So pro you ~~
Wakakaka !!
Teacher !!!
Good luck brandon !!
VIKNES

Huge Body man !!!!!!!
Viknes is so pro in using his buttok to hit people !!!!
Wakakaka !!!!!
And 1 secret !!!
he uses perfume on his bird bird leh !!!
there is so WANGGI ah !!!!
Hahaha ^^
Best Indian scout ever !!!!

LEONG CHEE SIANG
So tall you ~~~
Jelous la ~~
Hehe ~~ Chee Chee Siang ^-^
Kill you 99 in dota !!!!
Jz joking de ~~
Good luck my good friend ~~~
You think I can't take photo of you ??
This is the pic ~~~

TAN WEI HOW


Oh yea ~~ This pic looks like a Bull la ~~
Wakaka !!!
On Blog jor lu ~~~~
BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!
Keep kacau me the NGAO ~~~~~
people angry make people want to laugh ~~
Behtahan you jor la !!!!
Anyway I like your BULL style ~~
Continue to become a bull la ~~


WONG KOK XIONG
Oh baby ~~~
This is the WONG KOK XIONG !!!!!
Pro dota and pikat girls ~~
Johor got 1 girl jz see him then love him jor ~~
Wow !!!!!!
I wonder he is very handsome ~~
Hehehe ~
And something !!!
Pls don't always use keke to bully me ~~
Or I will kill you 99 ~~
Keke is so cute ~~~