Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My best friends ~

CHAI YEE YANG

Wakakakakaka !!!!!!
We are Sharing HOT DOG !!
Hehe ^_^
I and Yee YAng really are Best Friends !!!
After He participate in PREFECT !!
We Are PERFECT best friends !!!!
hehe ^_^

Anyway I wish you can have a good relationsip
with you daib girl~~~
Hehe ^_^

See you ~~~~

NG VALIANT

Oh yea !!!!!!!
Alien !!!
Think I can't take Picture of you ??
Come on baby !!!
This is it !!!!

You wear like PLUS LINE the people la ~~~
Very Sozai ~~~
Hehe ~~ huhu ~~ Haha ~~~

You are My good good friend !!!
hehe !!!
Lets Go ON !!!

CHANG SOON ANN

FUYOH MAN !!!!!!!!
Hair standing straight ?
Very handsome de ~~~
Wakakaka ^_^
Don't act like a bully la baby ~~
Hehe ^_^

Lets go in the toilet to fight and see see ~~
COME ON BABY !!!

LIM YU HAN

THE MAN WHO FALLS IN LOVE ~~~
Hehe ~~~~
Little Yu Han Is chasing Little Jia Yen !!
AMAZING RACE !!!!
wakakakaka !!!
Anyway thx for helping me in prefect de ~~

I fell that we have become best friends after the
farewell gathering for Prefect ~~
Hehe ^_^
Keep the good work !!!

SIOW HAO SEN

oh Yea baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIOW HAO SEN THE COCKROACH !!!
Acting cool yea ???
hehe ~~~ Huhu ~~~
wAnT A PuNch ???
Come on lets PK in girls toilet !!!
Wakakakaka !!!!!!

Siow Hao Sen is is is is is is A Lover King !!!
He loves "B.M...."
Haha ^^
Jz joking only la ~~~
Anyway you are my best best friend ~~
Thx for supporting me when I am down And HAppy ~~

only Best friends will do like that ~~
Hehe !!!
Keep it on !!