Thursday, January 21, 2010

My best friends ~~

LOW XIU WEI

MONKEY KING !!!!!!!!
Hehe ^_^
Low Xiu Wei we are best friends you know ??
wakakakaka !!!!!!
Although I have do something wrong to you sometimes ~
But I hope you can forgive me ~~
And I wish that we can be forever best friends ever !!!!
Keep funny style on ba ~~
I love your funny act ~~
Hehe ^^
GAMBATEH

TAN QING HAN
Oh yea ~~~ People say you Handsome leh ~~
Wakakakaka ^^
I heard that a lot girls chasing you leh ~~
So good la you ~~~
Hehe ~~~
Keep go to our youth o ~~
I remember that we become friends
when you go to the BM tuition that time ~~
Anyway You are my good good friend ~~
Come On lets PK dota !!!!!

TIMOTHY CHONG

ROCK IT TIMOTHY ~~~
Miss you so much when you din't attend the chinese tuition class ~
Tell you something ~~
Tham tuition jz left 4 boys only ~~
Haizzzz...
I really miss you a lot la ~~
I jz hope that although we can't meet with each other ~
We are STILL BEST FRIENDS ~
Anyway we are very very good friends since standard 1 ~
So many years jor ~
Haha ^^
Wish you good luck and god bless you always ~

TONG LIH YING
The TL of XXX ( Toilet Leader )
wakakakakaka !!!!!!!
Hehe ^_^
TOng Lih Ying like a leader woo ~~
So fierce and have leadership ~~
Haha ~~~
Very popular in snake king ~~~
Hehe ~~
You are my friend ~~
Remember this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY
Oh yea ~~~~
This photo I download from facebook ~~
Wakakakakaka !!!!!!!!!
You call "soda" in garena ???
I heard that soda is a pro !!!!!!!
In saying bad words when playing ~~
Hehe ~~~~
Anyway I know you through dota leh ~~~
So good la ~~
Keep the good work up ~~
GAMBATEH BABY ~~